Rated 4.88 out of 5 based on 8 customer ratings(8 customer reviews)
18 in stock
0 People watching this product now!
SKU: 41964 Category: Sports Equipment
Baseball doesn’t have to be expensive
Equipment can and should be affordable
Buying equipment for any game (baseball is no exception) can be quite difficult. It’s kind of hard to get a good deal and not pay a ton of money. But not anymore!
A great glove for adults
It will last you a long time
Faux leather that’s used in the production lowers the cost of these gloves without compromising on their quality. That’s why the gloves don’t get cracked easily and are UV-resistant.
It will fit any hand
12.5 inches of size make the glove very versatile in terms of usability. Pretty much any adult can use it with comfort and ease.
A perfect find for the baseball fans
Forget about small baseball gloves that cost a fortune, get damaged fast, and can’t fit your hand comfortably. This glove is a great gift for those who want to train and feel confident in the process. Not pricey, durable, capable, what more can we need? That’s an offer not to be missed!
Rated 4.9 out of 5
Rated 5 out of 5
Rated 4 out of 5
Rated 3 out of 5
Rated 2 out of 5
Rated 1 out of 5
Shipping & Delivery
How much does shipping cost?
We are glad to bring our customers great value and service. That’s why we provide fast shipping from our Fulfillment Center in California by UPS and USPS.
What countries are you delivering to?
As of now, we’re delivering to the United States only.
How can I track my parcel?
Once your parcel has left our Fulfillment Center, you will receive an email with a tracking number to monitor your parcel movements.
Please read our Shipping & Delivery Policy
Why Choose Us
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money-back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
Fun to play catch again. Good exercise for us oldies. Hard to fit. Maybe with use, will soften to hand.
I do not play baseball, but I needed a glove to practice with my kids. Works well for my needs.
This one is beautiful and made very well!
Great ball glove. Would be great for baseball or softball.
For the price, I can’t think of a better glove. This has so far lasted me playing all year and I’m planning to use it next season as well. It’s soft, closes and opens easily, has padding, and is all around great for the money.
As soon as my husband opened the bag and slipped the glove on he loved it! He said it feels just like when he was a teen playing ball in the junior leagues. He especially liked the comfortable fit without having to take the time to break it in or oil it. The color is great, too!
I got this for my son, to use during his first baseball season. The season was cancelled due to COVID-19, but he is currently 3 practices in on the rescheduled, shortened fall season. He’s never played before, but he loves the glove. It’s a good fit, and it is pliable enough that even though it’s not really well broken in yet, he is able to use it. The price was reasonable, and it seems well-enough constructed for a beginner’s glove. If he sticks with the sport, we would probably upgrade to genuine leather, but I am fully satisfied with this glove for his first equipment.