Located on beautiful Whidbey Island just outside of Seattle, Seattle Seed Company is a family-owned and operated businesses founded in 2010 under the principle that we wanted to offer our customers quality products, affordable prices and the ability to feed their families and others wholesome, nutritious foods that are organic and GMO-free. We offer our customers a higher level of service and support that they just won’t find anywhere else and our commitment to their satisfaction shows in everything we do and every product we sell. We have proudly signed the Safe Seed Pledge. Seattle Seed Company buys our seeds from farms and cooperatives who want to help preserve the integrity of our food supply. We carefully select our seed varieties to ensure they are of the highest quality and value before we sell them to your family. Shop with us today and experience the difference quality and service makes.
From market to mall to home
One bag can carry it all
Do your part to better the planet with our reusable bag made from 100% cotton muslin for maximum breathability and ultra-soft hold. Take with you to the farmer’s market or supermarket or even a quick trip inside a pharmacy to carry your purchases.
Better the planet
Because plastic bags can take anywhere from 15 to 1,000 years to decompose. Most discarded bags end up in landfills too, adding to our waste. They sometimes are accidentally eaten by animals too.
Unique design + print
Our Reusable Produce Bag is proudly designed and printed in California by Rise West, exclusively for the Seattle Seed Company brand.
Easy to wash and clean
Getting dusty or worn? Simply wash this produce bag by hand or throw it into the washing machine on a low cycle.
Don’t let your fresh fruits and vegetables fall out of your bag with an easy pull-to-close drawstring, built into the bag.
Go green for all your shopping needs
Steer clear of plastic bags with our stylish, country-inspired design and feel of our Reusable Produce Bag. Buy with confidence from the Seattle Seed Company, whose range of gardening and home goods help promote eco-awareness while incorporating real, organic ingredients and materials (whenever possible).
About Seattle Seed Co.
Shipping & Delivery
How much does shipping cost?
We are glad to bring our customers great value and service. That’s why we provide fast shipping from our Fulfillment Center in California by UPS and USPS.
What countries are you delivering to?
As of now, we’re delivering to the United States only.
How can I track my parcel?
Once your parcel has left our Fulfillment Center, you will receive an email with a tracking number to monitor your parcel movements.
Please read our Shipping & Delivery Policy
Why Choose Us
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money-back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing